movement in LIQUID

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Mar 7 21:44:50 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 7, 2009

Hi Adam -
It is wonderful to see you on videotape! And thank you for this
question. So you feel that your movement is different than Cherie's?
smile...I see them as similar. Cherie's travels a little more, is a
little larger than your movement, but yours is certainly similar, but
a smaller version of the same...however, I am going to try to create
my own tiny video in PhotoBooth and maybe I can explain what I
mean...smile...I look forward to posting it soon - Val ;-)

--------