AW: AW: [sw-l] movement in LIQUID

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Mar 9 23:32:12 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 9, 2009

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for this message...

Ha! So you like this really detailed traveling one? ;-))

It helps a lot to write signs that are hard, in a very detailed way in
the beginning, and then later simplify them...In our fast culture here
in the US, most people would think this writing is too detailed...but
it helped me to write it...

Of course reading foreign signs definitely needs more detail...

I will answer your other question next message...Val ;-)