SW-L Digest, Vol 20, Issue 60

Carl Jones sugraki at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 10 19:44:45 UTC 2009

Wow, Val, that's fantastic news!

Looks like SignWriting is picking up the pace.  You'll have to keep us
informed of this.

I saw a programme on TV not long ago about Nicaraguan Sign Language, and I
saw - in the background, SignWriting written on the board, so I'm glad that
it's going to be used (or used more?) in an academic setting within
America.  It's about time. :-)

Carl :-)