movement in LIQUID

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 13 20:15:23 UTC 2009

I like that creative writing, I'd put a wrist line at the beginning of each wave and it would actually be quite accurate if they are moving simultaneously and don't really move left to right but up and down only.

Charles Butler

________________________________
From: KJ <kjoanne403 at signwriting.org>
To: SignWriting List <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 9:31:25 PM
Subject: Re: [sw-l] movement in LIQUID

I know I'm coming in late to the discussion, and I
realize, Val, that when everything is moving as a unit that it should be the
General Arrowhead... but might this not be an exception?  I see the
movement starting with the left arm and ending with the right, kind of like
this:

Or am I way off base here?
KJ