Updated PocketPuddle and PersonalPuddle in late April...

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 18 11:26:12 UTC 2009

Thank you both, Val and Steve, for your continuing great work. I will give a lecture (3 hours) on SignWriting at the University College in Bergen on March 26., and will tell the students that they may order their personal pocket puddles to be delivered after May 1., if they want to.

Ingvild