spelling repeated movement

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Mar 29 21:00:19 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 29, 2009

Hello Kimberly!
What a great message...wonderful to hear from you. I am so happy for
you that you are sooo busy.....writing a full novel is a big job and a
great accomplishment...congratulations!

And translating music...that sounds fascinating...

And for List Members...here is Kimberly's prior work with SignWriting:

SignWriting in Massachusetts
http://www.signwriting.org/usa/massachusetts/

You can see that Kim is really busy publishing...

And yes, of course, writing multiple arrows is what most of us use all
the time...they are built into the ISWA so you don't even have to put
them together...we are all pretty used to them...

The stacked arrowheads, as you call them, Kim (that is a good name for
them), are used by some writers, but are not as commonly used...

There is another writer, James Shepard-Kegl, who writes Nicaraguan
Sign Language, and James does another combination of arrows that is
very interesting...I will create a diagram to show all of you
later...James just telephoned me and he asked me what i thought of his
combining of arrows and I told him I thought it was cool! and asked if
I could share it with the SW List...and he said fine.. so I
will...James is not on the List unfortunately because he is too busy...

Good luck with all your projects, Kim, and keep us informed -

Val ;-)

--------