SW Instruction Catalog 2009

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri May 1 22:36:26 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 1, 2009

Hello Charles!
Great to hear from you.

You can download the Portuguese and Libras book for free on the
internet:

Download Brazilian Lessons in SignWriting by Marianne Stumpf
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/Portuguese.html

Just as some of the other books in the catalog can also be downloaded
for free on the internet.

As far as selling the Brazilian book in our SignWriting Shop, I have
to ask permission to do that...there are also textbooks from Norway
and French-Switzerland and Nicaragua that could be sold in our
SignWriting Shop....it will take time to work out the details of
selling a book in our shop...but I will be writing to the different
authors later, to see if they are interested...

The books that are in the catalog are books that have permission to be
sold through our SignWriting Shop right now, even though some can be
downloaded for free as well -

To be able to sell the book in our shop, I would need permission to
print it and bind and ship it myself, plus we would have to work out
how to transfer the money from sales, if they want a percentage...

Our sales are very small, so there is not a lot of money in it at the
moment, but you never know...smile...if schools become interested the
sales could increase...

Val ;-)