new subscriber

Wed May 13 04:52:47 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 12, 2009

Welcome, Carol, to the SignWriting List!

Thank you for posting this message, and sharing with us. Your web site
is lovely, and the project is exciting. I am happy to start writing
Malawian Sign Language with you.

Tonight I created a SignPuddle just for you:

Malawian Sign Language Dictionary Puddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=128

To find the link to the Malawian file easily, go to SignPuddle Online:

SignPuddle Online
http://www.SignPuddle.org

and click on the new Malawian flag icon that I have now placed in the
flag-directory area...it is MW....You may have to refresh your browser
to see the new Malawian flag among all the other flags...since we
visited that page earlier today...

I love the Malawian flag with the rising red sun...here is the
dictionary icon with the Malawian flag above it...