our server is down...we don't know why...no access to our sites

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed May 13 20:14:15 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 13, 2009

Hello everyone on the SW List!

This has never happened before, until today...

Our entire server is down. The server is located elsewhere, and we are
waiting for help from our web service provider...

This morning it was down for only around 10 minutes and it came back
up again and all was well...but now is a different story and we are
stuck until the technicians can figure out what is happening...

So until it is fixed, we have no access to any of our web sites...I am
so sorry!

I will keep you informed ;-)

Please write to me at:

signwriting at mac.com

if you need help, since signwriting.org email cannot function without
our server working...

This means that Stefan, Adam and Kelly Jo - all of you have
signwriting.org email with us, and it cannot work without the server
working...

I will write again with news -

858-456-0098

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu