update from Shane

Fri May 22 16:26:08 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 22, 2009

Wow...very cool indeed, Shane!

I love Amsterdam...beautiful city...years ago, when I visited, it felt
a little like Copenhagen to me, with its lovely waterways and
friendly, very intelligent and multi-lingual citizens ;-))

I visited a Deaf school in the Amsterdam area, back in 1982 I believe...

Happy to know about SignWriting in your MA thesis...what will your MA
thesis be about? I know you said general linguistics, but what Sign
Language will you be writing?

Val ;-)

-------