Sign for SignPuddle

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 25 04:55:37 UTC 2009

I know what you mean. I wasn't at first either, but the reason I know
it better now is because I have been making pictures of every
handshape in the ISWA. When you see the pictures of how the heel view
works, it will make a lot more sense. I am hoping that I will have
them all done and up on the web before the end of this summer. I have
done groups 1-4 which are all up on the web. I have also taken photos
for all of the other handshapes. Now I am just putting all of them
together. The future is exciting. ;-)

Adam