SignWriting in Ethiopia section updated...new postings

Tue May 26 18:07:29 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 26, 2009

SW List Members:
Today I posted a document describing the Ethiopian University of Addis
Ababa BA program in Sign Language and Deaf Culture, and also
information about a Workshop on African Sign Languages being held in
Cologne, Germany, August 18, 2009...

For these documents and other information about Sign Language and
SignWriting in Ethiopia, please go to:

SignWriting in Ethiopia
http://www.SignWriting.org/ethiopia

Click on numbers 4 and 5 on that web page. I am really impressed with
both the program at the University of Addis Ababa, and also the
workshop in August in Cologne, Germany!

Congratulations to Eyasu Tamene in Ethiopia for all you are
accomplishing everyday....Val ;-)