Exciting News for SW in the Blogverse

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 29 18:23:50 UTC 2009

Yes, I know. I haven't gotten the SignMaker and comment working yet. I
hope to get it to work where it will take the necessary code and place
it in the comment box.

Right now you have to take the code generated after bsw and then put
it between [sw] and [/sw]. I just right click on the "save" button and
then place it in the comment box. I hope that made since.

Adam