AW: [sw-l] Namibia handshape construction

Sun May 31 16:18:26 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
May 31, 2009

Good morning, Adam and Stefan and Charles! ;-))

Thank you, by the way, Charles, for your good suggestion earlier...

And thank you, Adam, for preparing a lesson!

yes...I will give my feedback too ;-))

Val ;-)

---------