AW: AW: AW: [sw-l] Namibia handshape construction

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 31 23:10:36 UTC 2009

Funny you should mention the dots. I was wondering about that one if
it would work here. Only a few times will it work, and often it brings
even more issues and limitations. *Sigh* We seem to never win here. Ha!

Adam