How to write these Portuguese Colors (response?)

Wed Nov 4 00:09:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 3, 2009

Hello Jorge!
Thank you for these great videos...I am so happy to see you signing to
us face to face ;-))

I have not had time to study the videos and the writing yet...I have
been lucky to receive two long phone calls today. I received a Skype
call from Stefan Woehrmann in Germany, who teaches SignWriting at the
Osnabruck School for the Deaf, and I received a call from Ingvild
Roald in Norway, who just finished a book using SignWriting in
Norwegian Sign Language, so it has been a very busy and wonderful day!

And the news about SignWriting in both Germany and Norway is
fantastic....

So in about two hours I hope to answer your message...Thank you once
again for the videos of Portuguese signs!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help