Gospel According to John in ASL, Chapters 1-7 now available...

Tue Nov 10 22:39:12 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 10, 2009

ANNOUNCING...

Gospel According to John in ASL
Chapters 1-7 now available....

Gospel According to John in ASL Home Page

Purchase printed books in small and large sizes...

Download free PDF files...

Read all 21 chapters on the web in SignPuddle...

Many thanks to Nancy Romero and Lucinda O'Grady Batch for their years
of hard work and dedication on these documents...They are really
important documents that will lead to more fluent sign readers...and I
have enjoyed doing the book-layout and printing of the first 7
chapters. I hope to complete all 21 chapters in book form in time, but
meanwhile everyone can read all 21 chapters on the web in SignPuddle
anytime!

We are really blessed... just in time for Thanksgiving!