Updating graphics only and other signs

Sun Nov 15 00:47:25 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 14, 2009

Click on the Customize Sign button, Charles, to the right of each
sign, when you login, that button is available. Then you do not have
any SignSpellings to confuse the issue. The sign appears on the screen
top left...It may be that you are not getting your mouse pointer
directly in the center of the sign when you are dragging and
dropping...anyway...not all Macs work the same either, because it
depends on the software you are working with...I am flexible...I try
everything including saving to my desktop and I do not feel that is a
burden...deleting a few saved signs on my desktop takes a few
minutes...it is the way it is and it is worth it to get the job
done...All documents are a big job...Val ;-)

-----