Upgrade to PersonalPuddle v1.3

Tue Nov 17 07:08:03 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 16, 2009

Hello Anny!
And wow in return - your message below made me so happy - thank you
for posting this..smile...

Steve worked sooo hard on this new product. This new PersonalPuddle is
the best personal software we have had to date. I use it all the time
and there are no problems...I click back and forth between online and
my computer desktop with ease...and I can see you are having the same
result - I am so happy to know this...I will be happy to answer any
questions if you have them, so feel free to ask questions here on the
SignWriting List. This is a great way for all of us to learn together...

You asked below, about the cost of purchasing the PersonalPuddle. The
cost is the same for both Mac and PC. It is $75.00 usd, plus postage.
It is cheaper than the PocketPuddle which is $100. The PocketPuddle is
the exact same software, but placed on a tiny little USB Flash
Drive...but you can save money by just getting the PersonalPuddle
without the PocketPuddle...and I prefer the PersonalPuddle anyway,
because it can't get lost if it is dropped from your pocket!

Here are the links to read more and to order, if your friends would
like to:

PersonalPuddle
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=60.0

PocketPuddle
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=49.0

SignWriting Shop Software
http://www.signwriting.org/shop/shop01.html#Software

Thanks for your message, Anny!

And thank you, Steve, for this new software...

Val ;-)