Improvements in Sign Writing dictionaries.

Trevor Jenkins bslwannabe at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 25 14:49:35 UTC 2009

Then I'm in complete agreement with you. But for dyslexics, such as
myself, the mention of Bing at the start constitutes a topic-comment
constraint making all your comments about ordering specific to search
engines rather than consistency of SignWriting writing.