Exporting sign dictionaries

Thu Nov 26 17:40:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
November 26, 2009

On Nov 26, 2009, at 9:27 AM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Valerie  and Steven,
> Thanks for the hard work and instructions for downloading
> dictionaries. I was able to download and install the American
> dictionary but NOT the Sign Bible. Although it created a zip file.
> There were no files in it. Can you help?

Hello Ron!
So far, the private ASLBible SignPuddle is the only one that cannot be
automatically installed into your PersonalPuddle, but it can be
done...I will have to send you private instructions about that...

I am not sure why yet...Steve has been so busy with other important
work...so I have not bothered him with this small issue...it is a
special case because that ASLBible puddle is not an open and free
puddle on the web...it is a private one...so it may be that is the
reason...from a programming point of view, why it is not importing for
us...it is something that Steve can work on later...

So right now, I can help you privately, Ron, to get that installed for
you...

Are you celebrating Thanksgiving? I feel like I am the only one!
smile...I know Steve is...I guess we are the only two! ;-)

So may I write to you on Monday privately with those instructions? i
promise they are coming...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help