Ordering Signs

Paul William Ellis PWEllis at ENABLELIGHT.COM
Mon Nov 30 00:45:24 UTC 2009

You can always hit reply and highlight the text and change it to black. As
well as copy and paste in a word doc and change to black.  See below.

From: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Trevor Jenkins
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:23 PM
To: SignWriting List
Subject: Re: [sw-l] Ordering Signs

True Gerard I do have reasonable eye sight but I also have dyslexia and
bright yellow on white makes it impossible for me to read that text.

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 1:14 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hoi,
You are blessed with the eye sight that makes this yellow and huge. Some
people have a visual impairment and for them this is how they CAN
communicate. I think we are blessed that Gagnon makes the effort to reach
out. He does validly and materially contribute.

I agree that YELLOW and BIG is not pleasant and I hope you will agree with
me that once you know why it is easily overcome.
Thanks,
      Gerard