Announcing NOVO DEIT-LIBRAS, First Edition

Wed Oct 7 21:16:15 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 7, 2009

Hello Tim!
Yes, you are right, it is the same director of the first dictionary
project, Dr. Fernando Capovilla, who is also spearheading this new
version, which is similar but with additional changes and
improvements. If you go to:

SignWriting in Brazil
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil/

the old and wonderful project, which was and is an amazing
publication...it includes two large Encyclopedia Dictionary volumes
that are absolutely huge...To read about those volumes, go to the
above web page, under numbers 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 (scroll
down)...

One of the best web pages to go to is:
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil/brazil21.html

I will ask Fernando about the CD version for you or you can write
directly to him...his email is below...Meanwhile, my announcement
today is about a totally new set of volumes that will be published
this November 2009...