signwriting sent you a video: "Lessons in SignWriting Video1c: Introduction to SignWriting"

YouTube Service service at YOUTUBE.COM
Tue Oct 13 15:00:19 UTC 2009

signwriting has shared a video with you on YouTube:
I am now on YouTube. My channel is called "signwriting". I will upload a lot of videos over time...right now we have one that is cut up into three parts...Val ;-)

Lessons in SignWriting Video1c: Introduction to SignWriting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0cY80nWvWs&feature=email

Two Deaf native signers, Lucinda O'Grady Batch and Kevin Clark, teach SignWriting in American Sign Language (ASL), with English voice and captions.

Includes: Video 1: Introduction to SignWriting and Video 2: SignWriting Basics. English voice on the video by Valerie Sutton and Pasch McCombs.