duvidas....SignPuddle Desktop and Online

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 15 18:02:24 UTC 2009

I have a query, is there a utility to be able to copy a sign from a Personal Puddle onto the on-line puddle?  If so, I will certainly get a Personal Puddle to take with me to Brazil.
Charles

--- On Thu, 10/15/09, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

From: Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org>
Subject: Re: [sw-l] duvidas....SignPuddle Desktop and Online
To: "SignWriting List" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Cc: "Eda Amorim" <edaamorim at hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 12:26 PM

SignWriting List
October 15, 2009

Hello Eda!

Thank you, Charles, for the translation help. And thank you, Eda, for the question about SignPuddle.

SignPuddle Online is free and most people compose online, to create full documents and dictionaries for free. But of course it requires an internet connection to work online. I can teach you how to create your books in SignWriting and i think you will be surprised how well it will work for you.

SignPuddle also has software that does NOT require an internet connection. There are two products:

1. PersonalPuddle for personal computers, working with or without an internet connection.

2. PocketPuddle, which is the same software as the PersonalPuddle, but includes the software installed on a USB drive.

Both can be purchased in our SignWriting Shop:
http://www.signwriting.org/shop/shop01.html

So if you want to write your books in SignWriting for free, we can teach you how to use SignPuddle Online.

If you want privacy and do not want to have to use the internet all the time, then i would suggest the PersonalPuddle...It is the cheapest and the best...It gives you a way to download the software onto your desktop, plus a CD package will be mailed to you in the postal mail.

The PocketPuddle is the same software as the PersonalPuddle, and you get the same CD as when you order the PersonalPuddle, but for $25 more you receive the software pre-installed on a cute little USB drive.

The PersonalPuddle version 1.3 is now available and is wonderful. I will be announcing it to the List next message. The PocketPuddle will be available November 1st...

Val ;-)

----

-------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu