letters of the alphabet

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 21 16:43:57 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 21, 2009

On Oct 21, 2009, at 9:32 AM, Peter DeHaas wrote:
> How do you do letters of the alphabet in sign writing?
> I think I have "c" and "d" figured out.  Trying to find "s" and "b"
> in particular.  I want to make sure I am using the right ones!!!
> All the best,
> Peter DeHaas

Hello Peter!

Charles has already answered you, regarding location of where to find
the symbols. B is in group 4, and S is in group 10.

If you are not sure how to write certain letters, you can also go to
the ASL Dictionary:

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=4

And click on Translate. Type in the letter you want and it will give
you the way to write it: