SignWriter Studio Beta 0.0.0.1..Please test...

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 25 14:16:17 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
October 25, 2009

Hello Jonathan!
What a wonderful gift..THANK YOU for creating a new computer program
for SignWriting, Jonathan!

I am not sure it has sunk in to those here on the List yet...can some
of you who use a Windows computer, test Jonathan's software?

SignWriter Studio is for Windows only. This new software will be very
useful to all Windows users who write SignWriting...

It is a new program called SignWriter Studio, by Jonathan Duncan...

And it needs testing...

I promise, Jonathan, just as soon as I have my deadline
completed...the 7 chapters of the Gospel According to John printed and
shipped to the Vatican in Rome and to Malta, I will focus on testing
your new SignWriter Studio...I am very excited about it...

Anyone on Windows - please give Jonathan feedback!

Many thanks!

Val ;-)