WRITING SIGN LANGUAGES Workshop - Interest

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 4 10:45:15 UTC 2009

Maybe the way to reach the non-list SignWriters, is to attach an ad on the home page of both SignWriting and SignBank. My guess is that most sign writers visit these sites occasionally, but often just in a cursory manner, and so they do not find or react to the link to the list.

Ingvild