SignWriting in Brazil & Portugal

Mon Sep 7 22:02:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 7, 2009

Dear SW List!

I have been working on updating two sections on the web:

SignWriting in Brazil
http://www.signwriting.org/brazil

and...

SignWriting in Portugal
http://www.signwriting.org/portugal

There are so many new documents and events in Brazil, it is quite
amazing to realize how much has been accomplished since 1999 when
SignWriting started to spread in Brazil...so I am still adding one
document after the other to the Brazilian area...

However, right now there is enough there to keep anyone busy reading
for some time...

Thanks to everyone for sharing your documents and events with our web
visitors...we all learn and grow from your contributions...

If you don't see one of your documents there yet, don't worry...I am
still posting...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help