SignWriting Information Packet coming ;-)

Wed Sep 9 18:12:39 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 9, 2009

On Sep 9, 2009, at 11:03 AM, kittygurl1 tds.net wrote:
> Valerie,
>  I have not received any Sign Writing Information yet, please send
> anything u have to Simone Barker, 12640 Lodore Rd., Amelia
> Courthouse,VA 23002.  thanks
>  Simone

Hello Simone and everyone -

You are right. I did not send the information to you yet. And there
are others waiting too, plus several people have also asked me
technical questions to post to the List and I have not answered those
questions yet either...

So to all of you I apologize for the delay...

I will make a packet for you now, Simone, and hopefully this time it
is really in the mail in the next day!

And welcome to the SignWriting List, by the way...

Did you know about this web page, where you can download information
on SignWriting while you are waiting for my printed packet? Go to:

SignWriting Information
http://www.signwriting.org/about/info/

My packet to you, is the literature on that web page, printed for
you...plus a dvd of Lessons in SignWriting Video...

Thanks for your patience -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages