Hello from Portugal!

Fri Sep 11 16:55:25 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 11, 2009

This sounds excellent, Charles!

Setting up a SignWriting workshop, at the same time, or near the same
time, with a well-known conference on sign language-related topics, is
a great way to get participants to attend both events in the same area
while they are there anyway, to attend the conference...That is what
happened in Portugal...The University set up SignWriting workshops
once they knew that Adam was coming to present at the Linguistics
conference anyway...and in this case we were fortunate that funding
was found in Portugal and all was done by the University...

Val ;-)

--------