SignWriting Workshop could be setup at TISLR 2010

Shane Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 12 19:30:46 UTC 2009

Valerie,

thats funny as I was thinking last night that maybe I can speak to the TISLR
organisers there to see if we can run a SW workshop.

:-)

shall I go and ask them anyway?

Shane