Fwd: [Foundation-l] Towards written sign languages

Tue Sep 15 17:50:15 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 15, 2009

Hello Gerard!
Thank you for informing us of this interesting blog...Glad to see
Binary SignWriting (BSW) and the SignWriting Image Server (SWIS)
mentioned ...I look forward to reading in more depth later today -
This is exciting -

Val ;-)

-------