Sign Puddle is down?

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Sep 20 00:53:14 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
September 19, 2009

Hello Charles and Adam!
Thanks for your messages...

I am not having any problems accessing SignPuddle either, so I believe
it may be your computer, Charles.

First, try quitting FireFox and restart your entire computer, and then
open FireFox again and see if the problem is there...

Sometimes just re-starting your computer can help if the symbols are
not loading...

Have you tried that?

Val ;-)

------