ISWA 2010 will be installed into new software...

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 1 17:08:56 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 1, 2010

Steve -
I just want to say THANK YOU for this truly amazing work. You have been working like a house-a-fire, developing so many new tools for us that it makes my head dizzy!

And I am so grateful to you, to give me the opportunity to work with you on updating the ISWA 2008, to become the ISWA 2010...I am very fortunate to be able to share this new symbolset with the world so quickly...

I submitted the ISWA 2010 to Steve on Monday, and it is now only Thursday and it is starting to be analyzed by software...wow!

In a day or so, I will post a message to the List documenting what some of the changes and improvements and additions are to the ISWA 2010.

Eleven new handshapes were added, because of user's requests, and I added more "pieces" for the Movement Symbols, so more unique Movement Symbols can be built, when writing Deaf storytelling, and other improvements...such as a few more tiny contact symbols for Facial Expression Movement, and so forth...

Thanks again, Steve, for all that you do... and I too am very proud of the work we have done together...

And thank you to the SignWriting List for your questions and suggestions over the years -

Sutton at SignWriting.org

-------