Lists at Valencia Majordomo --> Listserv ... You don't have to do anything :)

AlysseR at AOL.COM AlysseR at AOL.COM
Fri Apr 9 12:50:40 UTC 2010

HEADS  UP!
This  has NOT happened YET ... but it will soon and it should NOT be a
problem (but  several of us are here at the Deaf Studies Today conference in
Orem Utah, so if  you write back, we may not respond quickly. :)
The  IT people  plan to move our lists over to the new server tomorrow. For
 the most part, there should be no difference other than the reply name of
the  listserv email – old _majordomo at valenciacc.edu_
(mailto:majordomo at valenciacc.edu)  new – _listserv at listserv.valenciacc.edu_
(mailto:listserv at listserv.valenciacc.edu) .
When  YOU hit "reply" your response to any email YOUR response will go to
the right  place.  This is just a HEADS UP in case you happen to notice the
difference  and wonder what's happening.
No  need to reply unless you notice some sort of MAJOR problem after
MONDAY.  :)
For  the SLLing-L people (you're already on Listserv) -- we'd been having
major  contact issues with your list, so you were our pilot to make sure we
got things  working right.  Sorry for the hassle, but we've picked up about
10 people  we'd thought we'd lost!
Alysse
List  owner (or co-owner) & VCC contact

Alysse Suzanne Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification:  Qualified

TeachASL _www.teachasl.org_ (http://www.teachasl.org/)
President, Florida ASLTA, _www.faslta.org_ (http://www.faslta.org/)
IDI Administrator, Master Mentor, RID  Sponsor
Chairman, Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts &  Expression, Inc._
www.lemery.or_ (http://www.lemery.org/) g