SignWriting List has moved to a new address...please take note of it...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Apr 9 16:32:22 UTC 2010

Lucyna,

I believe that any type of forum or discussion list ultimately needs
storage space and searching utilities for archived material.   Listservs
have been around for a long time, while web forums haven't.  They tend
to be a reliable form of storage that doesn't change much.   Web forums
may be dependent on income streams while listservs usually are not -
making it a more dependable resource and without concerns of personal
data mining or selling.

Bill