Seeking speaker of BSL

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 12 18:53:28 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 12, 2010

Hello Kim!
I am not a BSL signer, however, on the web, there are video dictionaries. For example, if you visit this site:

http://www.signstation.org/signstation_dictionary/showUserHomePage.do

or

http://www.signstation.org/dictionaries.shtml

you can find signs in BSL...

but they require that you register...but it is free I believe - I would assume they have the signs you need, and then it would be great if you would write them in the BSL SignPuddle for us!

Good luck with your project!

Val ;-)

---------