testing video posted on SignWriting List

Wed Apr 21 18:57:11 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
April 21, 2010

Hello Bill!
Thank you for the suggestion of the open source viewer VLC...VideoLan...I just downloaded it and will try it...

And of course you are right...just take each issue as it comes and not try to solve everything - very wise ;-))

Val ;-)

------