SPECIAL FEATURE: SW Workshop in UK Aug 27th!

Mon Aug 9 01:50:14 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
August 8, 2010

Our new Special Feature is now posted:

SignWriting Web Site
http://www.signwriting.org

LEARN TO READ AND WRITE BSL
http://www.signwriting.org/uk/GB09.html

Register for the SignWriting Workshop...

Date: Friday, 27 August 2010
Time: 10am to 4.30pm
Venue: Joint Learning Centre, 54 Bath Street, Southport (Not far from the train station)
Tutor: Suzanne Pach (from Holland)
Cost: £100 (includes 3 books already received from Valerie in America)

Also included to take home are some new SSW learning/teaching aids & resources just made to aid learning. Maureen will also include her own "Basics of Sign Language" DVD so you can see her technique of helping others to learn. This was filmed live at one of our sessions.

Refreshments: tea, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits, but not lunch ('The Swan' - best fish & chip shop in the town - around the corner or local wine bars and pubs for lunch break.)
If you want to arrive the day before or stay for the weekend to make the most of your trip, there are plenty of B&Bs in the same street.

Limited places:  Please confirm your place by emailing your full details and any information that you feel we need to know to:

Maureen Doyle
maureengndoyle at hotmail.com

Or please ring 01704 546626 or text/mobile 07960 984306.

Organized by
Maureen Doyle from
Practice Makes Perfect
maureengndoyle at hotmail.com