still time to register for SignWriting Workshop Southport, UK

Wed Aug 25 21:17:40 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
August 25, 2010

Dear SignWriting List Members:

There is still time to register for the SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK (in two days...this Friday!)...

Date: Friday, 27 August 2010
Time: 10am to 4.30pm
Venue: Joint Learning Centre, 54 Bath Street, Southport (Not far from the train station)
Tutor: Suzanne Pach (from Holland)

Cost: £100 (includes a thick packet of materials that will be given to each participant...including 3 slender books on SignWriting, plus a "Basics of Sign Language" DVD that teaches BSL signs, and printed BSL Literature and worksheets written in SignWriting, including a lessons workbook designed by teacher, Suzanne Pach...)

Refreshments: tea, coffee, hot chocolate & biscuits, but not lunch ('The Swan' - best fish & chip shop in the town - around the corner or local wine bars and pubs for lunch break.)

If you want to arrive the day before or stay for the weekend to make the most of your trip, there are plenty of B&Bs in the same street.

Limited places:  Please confirm your place by emailing your full details and any information that you feel we need to know to:

Maureen Doyle
maureengndoyle at hotmail.com

Or please ring 01704 546626 or text/mobile 07960 984306.

Organized by
Maureen Doyle from
Practice Makes Perfect
maureengndoyle at hotmail.com

Taught by Suzanne Pach
Suzanne at bordvoorjekop.nl

LEARN TO READ AND WRITE BSL
http://www.signwriting.org/uk/GB09.html

Want to schedule another SignWriting workshop in the UK in BSL? It can be arranged. Write to Maureen Doyle above, or to me:

Sutton at SignWriting.org
www.SignWriting.org
858-456-0098 PDT