Post your technical questions to the SW List

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Dec 1 22:34:34 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 1, 2010

Dear SW List -
These days, I receive quite a number of technical questions about how to write different positions and movements, through private email.

Every week, I spend time answering questions to just one or two people at a time.

Yet recently, here on the SignWriting List, there is very little technical discussion.

I think that is a shame.

List members used to ask questions on how to write signs and sentences here on the List, in many different spoken and sign languages.

And the answers on the SignWriting List were good for all of us - all of us learn together when we share ideas...

So please feel free to ask for feedback here on the List, on how to write signs and video clips.

There are several teachers on the List who can help and share with you - and you are helping everyone when you post your questions publicly -

Thank you to everyone, for your extensive work with SignWriting - your projects are just superb!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org