AW: QUESTION...Curved arrows that hit the Front Wall Plane

Sun Dec 5 20:34:20 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 5, 2010

On Dec 5, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Hi Val,
>
> wow what a nice teaching video - I did not know that you are a left hand
> signer - smile
>
> I am interested to discuss your ideas ...
>
> The video ends with number one in the Windows Media Player -
>
> Did you do a second video for number 2?
>
> Stefan

Hello Stefan and everyone -

First, I am a right-handed signer and I signed this with my right hand - I never noticed that the video reversed my hands - the entire video is flopped! Because that computer monitor, in my office, is on my right side, so that was me signing with my right hand, but I used a program called PhotoBooth to create the video, and it has flopped everything - wow - I never noticed that the photos and videos taken in PhotoBooth are flopped -

I guess I will have to re-do the video! or show arrows with left arrowheads later ;-)

Second, the video got cut off - so I posted it on YouTube to give everyone a link, and it has not shown up on YouTube yet...

So here is the same video in another format - the .mov format for QuickTime - I hope you can view the whole video now - smile - it is right handed flopped ;-)