AW: AW: Creating a sign language ordered dictionary

Sat Dec 11 23:54:36 UTC 2010

Hi Charles,

thanks for your explanation.

Well for practical reasons I am happy to look up a sign from „searching by
word“.

Sometimes I feel lucky to look for signs by symbol – especially if I get a
message in ASL and have to look for the meaning of a sign.

I see that you would love to have a dictionary in sign order. – This is
interesting.

I do not know what categories would be first, second third – if I would go
to sort all the signs.

Thanks for your answer.

Stefan

  _____