AW: AW: copy and past

Wed Dec 15 19:31:39 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 15, 2010

Thank you, Stefan! This is great information -

SignWriter DOS 4.4 is over 15 years old -

I have not worked with it lately ;-)

Now I remember - we can export to BMP format from SignWriter DOS - thanks for pointing that out -

I am so glad SignWriter Python was developed - that is a great help -

Meryeme - have you downloaded SignWriter Python?

SignWriter Python
http://signwriter.takdoc.de/

It doesn't solve your exact request, but it is a good addition -

Val ;-)

------