Happy New Year to the SignWriting List!

Fri Dec 31 04:12:07 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
December 30, 2010

On Dec 30, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Eda AMORim wrote:
> Segue a foto, qual vocĂȘ acha que fica mais claro para  o leitor?
> Penso que seja o primeiro sinal.
>
> Below the picture, what do you think is more clear to the reader?
> I think it is the first sign.

--------

Hello Eda!
Both spellings are correct, but I like the first one too - it is simpler. It is important that you wrote the second position because without it, I could not guess how the fingers pointed - so I hope you can fix the card and send it again and I will post it on our site...Thank you Eda and Happy New Year again - Val ;-)