Welcome to a new member from Morocco! - My advice on current translation for ASL and English

Meryeme Ayache meryemeayache at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 4 17:05:20 UTC 2010

well yes this is the problem :( there are some fuzziness in the spoken
languages that is why we can not translate them perfectly. and that is why I
am wondering if we do have the same problem in the sign-writing language. I
mean do we have one symbol meaning may things? I am not sure but that is
what I heard if it is the case that will be a problem because we are going
to face the same problem that we do face in the translation of other
languages. do we have one single syntax as well? (like in the glosses of the
English like Charles mentioned) I do need to understand how we do write a
sentence in the sign-writing language.
 --
Meryeme Ayache.*
**Elève ingénieur ( 2ème année )