SignPuddle is still not working...do not use it today Sunday

Sun Feb 7 14:59:10 UTC 2010

SignWriting List
February 7, 2010

Hello Everyone!

The server transfer is taking longer than expected, so please do not
use SignPuddle today, Sunday Feb 7...

We all feel the same frustration, including the hard-working
technicians behind the scenes...

They are working very long hours...many thanks to them....

We can still post to the List and have great discussions!

So post your questions and reports to the list please...

As soon as I can focus on my own reports, I look forward to posting
them to the list too!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages