Writing of the sign "To Experience Thoroughly"

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 7 20:19:43 UTC 2010

Yes, it is a great time to have the PersonalPuddle for times like
these. I am glad i have one. ;-)

I was thinking about doing the hinge hand, but I decided against it
because the sign doesn't feel like it has a hinge hand. I could try
that and see how it looks.

As for the heel, I am not exactly sure what you are trying to explain.

Another thing that struck me as odd when writing this sign is that I
couldn't get a crossing feel to the reading to match the sign. I don't
really know how I could do that if it is even possible.

Adam