Writing of the sign "To Experience Thoroughly"

Sun Feb 7 20:47:49 UTC 2010

Well - it does for me anyway...if someone else can find another way
that is better that would be fine too! But we need to wait until
SignPuddle Online can accept new data...so let's give it some
time...sometimes re-visiting a writing of a sign becomes clearer
later, when we have some time to think about it...Val ;-)